You can add an extra family member for as little as $40/month on NET10’s family plan, making it easy to save money and get the whole family on board. Whether your NET10 family consists of friends, roommates, siblings, or cousins, setting a few ground rules will help keep things on the right track.
- Establish phone-free zones and times.
- No cell phones at the dinner table, at birthday parties, or while watching a movie together. Whenever you’re spending quality time, leave those phones in another room.
- Kids playing games on their phones late into the night? Have an enthusiastic friend that likes to text you non-stop? Turning off all of the cell phones in the house after 9 p.m. will help you and your family get a full night's sleep.
- Remind your family that downloading wallpapers, ring tones, apps and games may cost additional money and that they should only do so after asking permission.
- Whether they’re heading to a friend’s house after baseball practice, or flying to Florida for a visit with Grandma, get your kids in the habit of keeping you posted. It’s not only courteous, but will put you mind at ease.
- No more cutting that conversation short because you’re running low on minutes.